Commercial and Residential Locksmith Services
From lost keys to sticking deadbolts, our bonded and insured technicians can handle all your locksmith needs. And when it’s time for an upgrade, whether at home or the office, Phil & Son, Inc. offers top of the line technology for securing your space.
Residential Locksmith Services
A professional locksmith can help keep your home secure by servicing or replacing the locks on your entryway doors. Homeowners commonly call Phil & Sons, Inc. for services such as:
- Lock Rekeying – This is recommended if your keys have been lost or stolen or if you’re unsure who may have keys to your home. When moving into a new house, it is recommended that you have all exterior locks rekeyed. It may also be a good idea to replace any keys or locks that are worn down and sticking if they make it difficult to properly unlock your doors.
- Lock Installation – We can replace your outdated or poorly functioning locks with new ones and add security features like deadbolts. Plus, we offer state-of-the-art upgrades, too. Wireless keypad locks and wireless deadbolts are available that can pair with your home automation system to make securing your home easier than ever.
We’re here to answer all your residential locksmith questions, whether in our store or at your location. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment.
Commercial Locksmith Services
Today’s businesses need a security solution that is reliable and easy to use. Phil & Son, Inc. will design a customized security plan that fits your business and your budget. We offer high-security master key systems, and our licensed and bonded locksmiths have the experience to install or replace a wide variety of hardware.
We offer some of the most secure locking hardware available, including:
- Medeco High-Security Locking Hardware
- Patented and Restricted keys to your business
- E-Cylinders with digital master keying system options
- Audit Capability of the locks and keys
Our commercial locksmith services include:
- Rekeying – We recommend rekeying after any major staff changes, if keys have been lost or stolen, or if your locks or keys are worn down and sticking.
- Master keying – Our professionally generated systems eliminate pitfalls and false security. We keep your data safe by employing a hosted secure process. This process allows multiple locks to each have their own key and have one key that overrides all of the locks. It can also have a sub-master key to allow certain locks to work.
- Lock and Keypad Installation – We can replace or upgrade your locks, deadbolts, door closers, exit devices, push-button locks, strike plates, hasps, and padlocks.
- Fitting keys – Our locksmiths can cut new keys for interior doors, deadbolts, desk and file cabinet locks, and more.
- Duplicating keys – We are able to duplicate automotive and motorcycle keys, high-security keys, and keys for padlocks, just to name a few.
- Repair or Replacement – We can repair or replace locks and much of the equipment around them, including knobs, levers, and hinges, panic devices, and push-button locks.
When You Need Residential or Commercial Locksmith Services, Call Phil & Son, Inc.
From homes and office buildings to schools, restaurants, and commercial warehouses, our team has been trusted to provide locksmith services across Northwest Indiana for years. We’re happy to put our knowledge and experience to work for you. Call today to learn more.