We are always looking for skilled leaders in the security field, who are looking for a fun, interesting, and fast-paced career in the world of Security Technology.
The following skill sets are encouraged but not limited to.
Clean Record and Strong Ethical Background.
Professional Communication Skills
Low Voltage Background
Sales and Estimating System Design Skills
Specific Skill Sets Include:
- Honeywell Burglar Alarm and Cellular/IP Communications Systems
- Honeywell Alarm-Net Account Administration
- Stages Central Station Client Programming
- Cloud Based Card Access and Installation Experience
- IP Video Programming and System Design
- Mechanical Hardware Design and Installation Experience
- Locksmithing Experience in Residential and Commercial
If you possess any of these skill sets, and are looking for a new career opportunity, we would be happy to hear from you. Please Fill out the Phil & Son Employment Application and Return to our main office.
Mail: 871 N. Madison St. Crown Point, IN 46307